One of my favorite blog posts that begs to be re-posted.
Here is my top 10 lists why being Empathic can suck and not suck.
The 10 Reasons Why Being Empathic Can Really Suck:
- You can feel deeply when loved-ones are in pain. Sometimes, you can confuse what they feel with what you feel.
- The world can overwhelm you. Bad things happen like the tsunami in Japan, and you feel deep pain, sadness, ennui, and helplessness.
- You can feel deeply intimate and close to others when it may be hard for them to return the favor.
- You can have lots of astral and mediumship visits, hear your animals, and there are tons of voices or feelings and information coming towards you.
- The planets moving around and the moon cycles affect you where others walk around mindless and untouched.
- You have access to deep information which others don’t have and therefore, you feel the need to jump in all the time.
View original post 378 more words