The last two weeks have been crazy and emotional and well, WTF days. I grew up in New Jersey and have spent many days down the shore. Seeing boardwalks washed away and hearing family has no power has been adding to the crazy. Then there’s animal health issues and …you understand. You are going through the same crazy and wild stuff right now. I am so grateful for flower essences right now and some I’m guzzling! So, here’s
The top 5 WTF days essences I recommend
- SALVIA. Love this AZ flower that is emotionally calming and stabilizing during big upsets and stressful events.
- BACH REMEDIES make RESCUE REMEDY and STAR OF BETHLEHEM. RESCUE REMEDY is the cure-all for fear, panic and emotional overload. Bach Remedies are made with alcohol but you can dilute them more by putting a few drips into a glass of water. STAR OF BETHLEHEM is wonderful for soothing out the effects of trauma.
- CALENDULA. Calendula is great for creating emotional detachment of boundaries, meaning, seeing what is yours and what is others. This has been crucial for me lately as I am picking up a ton of fear and upset and walking away with it. Us sensitive and compassionate folks can have our energy pulled everywhere we feel its needed, or where we feel the pain of others. It’s okay right now to step back a little so we don’t get caught in the tornado, because then we can’t even be support for anyone else.
- ROSEMARY. One big thing I am noticing is that when I’m upset, I’m seriously ungrounded. I can’t think straight. Relate? The key is to feel firmly attached to the ground and strong. Rosemary is a super flower essence for pulling you back in, but gently.
- WHITE ROSE. It’s hard not to get caught up in the fear and upset and feel doom and gloom. We need to be raised up over the craziness just to function. That’s what WHITE ROSE likes to do.
Bach Remedies can be found in most health food stores. And the other flower essences I mentioned can be found in my Essence store here.
Ironic that Nature and the environment is the one acting out with the storms, and yet Flower Essences, straight from Nature, is what can help us heal and deal with those changes.