In my current newsletter, I talk about animal reincarnation, and how some folks will read this and shake their heads in disbelief. I am a truly believer after experiencing this in my own life and see it as one of the true gifts and miracles of living in this life. Many students and clients will ask me how do I know if my animal has come back to me?
Here’s the top signs your animal is a reincarnated old friend:
- At your first meeting, there’s a familiarity between you that others may notice. (When we brought Emma Lou to the dog park after having her home for only two days, everyone thought she was part of our family for years.)
- There’s familiar mannerisms or personality traits that your prior dog or cat had. (Emma still likes when I hold her in a certain way.)
- You feel like you are with an old, familiar soul. There’s a strong connection.
- Some animals head straight for their old beds or toys with recognition.
- There may be similar health ailments or allergies that the prior dog or cat had.
- You will have interesting and recurring dreams of the prior dog or cat when the new animal arrives.
- You just know. (Trust that).
- An animal communicator gives you confirmation or validation. (This is often the case in my mediumship readings).
- Someone else gives you a clue. (We had a massage therapist come to the house to work on Foxy, our red dog, and when she met Emma Lou, she immediately called her LUCY, our former bassett hound’s name.)
- Your dog or cat has a distinct personality but sometimes acts out uncharacteristic behavior. (Emma Lou is the sweetest being ever, but every now and then she will fall into the growling/aggressive lunging when Sarah invades her territory. The behavior is like watching Dr. Jeckyl turn into Mr. Hyde.