I’m a Nature/Spirit/Animal Empath. What does that mean? I have no idea. No really, it means that as an empath, I am attuned to or can communicate as an empath to those realms.
Awhile back, I posted a fun quiz to help you find out what kind of empath you are. With this info, you know what direction to focus on to develop your empathic abilities. Here it is:
The “What Kind of Empath am I?” quiz
Circle in your head or write down the numbers which apply.
- You come down with a sudden, horrible stomach ache. Logical mind says it was a bad lunch or the flu going around, but then your dog enters the room and pukes on the carpet, and looks a little green around the edges. (physical or animal empath)
- While shopping at the nearby Walmart, you enter the frozen food section and want to burst out into tears. You feel overwhelming, deep sadness and loneliness. (emotional empath or allergy to poorly designed boxed foods)
- While relaxing on the couch you suddenly hear words come from your dog, “I want to go for a walk now.” (animal empath or the result of smoking too many mushrooms)
- Sitting in the backyard you feel a wave of joy come over you and a sense of peace, and you have an urge to smell the rose bush (nature empath, or the mushrooms are still doing their stuff from the day before)
- You feel down and angry when two minutes before you felt peaceful. Your closest friend then calls and says he is feeling down and angry. (emotional empath)
- Two days before a major earthquake hits another country you have nightmares of earthquakes, anxiety or feelings of doom (mission empath)
- You know that one fern plant needs more water and to be placed in a sunnier window (nature empath or you’ve read a lot of books on houseplants)
- You receive strong messages or channelings that will help the world regarding self esteem (mission empath or still feel the effects of the mushrooms)
- You enter a hospital and feel fear, sadness, anxiety. You walk by one room and feel a pain in your side (physical empath or emotional empath)