It took me a long time to hear my team of Guides and Angels. I didn’t trust what information I received because I had too many messages–light and dark–coming at me. The great Ted Andrews once said, don’t be afraid to test your Angels, and boy, did I. With my logical, analytical mind, I wanted to see some consistency and validations, and I did. In the past year, that communication has now become rock solid and I couldn’t be happier.
Here’s my list of why Guides and Angels are so cool:
- They bring you to YOUR inner guidance and what feels right for you, not what feels right for your Mom, or your best friend, or your dog, but you.
- They don’t give quick fixes; they want long term benefits. In my frustration I might have a week where I am screaming “Give me money!” They are more interested in healing your inner core lessons or problems. They might direct me instead to work on my self-worth patterns from childhood or look at how I am not resting and taking good care of myself, which affects my financial flow.
- They have great sense of humors. I love when they send me song messages on the radio at just the right time.
- I never feel alone. I am guided and loved and anytime I need to feel that, I can just tap in.
- They know me! They know I hate to be pushed or rushed, and need good image metaphors to understand complex problems. They know exactly the right timing for a message for me or how the message needs to be explained. So, when they give me advice it fits me and what is for my highest good. Since they have the big picture or map of my life, they know what will work in the long run and I can trust that.
- When I fall on my butt from not listening, they don’t say “I told you so!”
- Some of my Guides are my departed animals. I can still feel their energies and their presences in my life. Bliss.
- I can get angel hugged. I love these! (Little chills up and down my body)
- They give me that higher awareness to my problems I didn’t previously have access to. It’s like the missing puzzle pieces hidden under the couch I never would have found. My mind finds this fascinating.
- They comfort me with knowledge. Knowledge is the best antidote for fear.
If you would like help connecting to your Angels and Guides, sign up for my next Talking to Angels, Guides and Dead People class which this is excerpt from, or book a reading today where I connect to your team to get things started.
A little aside, as I write this post, my team just played two songs mentioning Angels back to back as I listen to Pandora.