I’ve been going over past posts I’ve created to rally up some articles for a few places and came across one of my favorite blog posts. I had to laugh at myself when I re-read this as I was doing all of the following without much thought. So, dear readers, here is the way NOT to manifest things you want into your life. Drum roll, please…
Steps on How Not to Manifest
- Obsess over what you don’t have. This is very important for not manifesting what you want.
- Freak out completely over what is missing.
- Begin to deteriorate emotionally and question if your Guides give a flying monkey or not if you eat, or have gas money, or what you need. Don’t trust at all. And absolutely, don’t, under any circumstances, remind yourself of times when your Guides and the Universe came through for you. This may be the time they don’t.
- Feel resentment because what you need isn’t coming from the sources you think it should. Resent everyone. It’s probably their fault.
- Don’t allow yourself to play, relax, or enjoy anything, because after all, you need to only focus on creating what you need. This is the responsible way to do things.
- Be extra hard on yourself for not manifesting what you need. Tell yourself you are flawed in some way or that no one cares about you.
- Force yourself to do things you hate, or that you should do, to get what you want.
- Obsess some more. Obsessing is always a good thing to show the Universe how much you really care.
- And finally, and this is very important, take all of this very, very seriously.
– I’ve learned all of this from experience, I hate to admit.