I’m offering a new service from the Garden with the help of my Fairies. For years creating the Fairy Field Guide, I researched and made over 100 flower and nature essences. I also did readings for people. Swinging back into the world and out of my cozy cocoon, I am offering my online classes again (Flower Beginner Class teaches flower essences) and now offer the service of a custom flower essence combo with a mini message or explanation of what is in the essence (on the Readings page). Check out and sign up for the service here.
I am often asked what flower essences are really good for Empaths. Here’s my favorites:
- Calendula/Marigold. I discovered this one with the help of the Fairies. It balances out what’s your stuff and what is others.
- Yarrow. Any kind of Yarrow is great for the Sensitive. It’s protection. Creates that nice bubble around you so you don’t feel bombarded from the world.
- Lavender. This flower was made for the Sensitive! Its healing qualities buffers your nervous system. We take so much in even in the course of a day. All the layers that are happening we see and feel. At the end of the day you need an unruffling.
- Any kind of Rose essence. Roses carry a higher vibration so that means, they will uplift you and carry you up with them. That’s nice.
- Salvia. Salvia is great for emotional calming. Emotions go along with high sensitivity, so I like this one for anytime I need calming down. Sarah, my teagle beagle loves this one during her upsets.
Incidently, I can make a combo essence of all above just for you, if you are so guided. Be sure to check out the Care of the Sensitive essences also on this site.
All these essences can be bought at my shop, incidently. Visit my Flower Essences for the Sensitive page to order these essences and see all the essences I offer.