It’s been a bit crazy at our house and I’m tired. Foxy has had trouble with her arthritis due to the cold we aren’t used to here in Arizona, an our newly teen daughter has had her tribulations. The economy is still a mess so many friends and family members are cutting back this season. It’s been a little difficult to not get pulled down into the sad and yucky feelings mode. So, I turn to my guidance and what I hear is to load up in what does feel good and happy. For me, that’s reading books and watching good movies and tv shows. Here are a few that I’ve enjoyed lately.
- Loving the book The Answer is Simple…by Sonia Choquette. Sonia is one of my favorite psychic teachers. She is always upbeat, filled with light, and very down-to-earth.
- Dead Like Me is one funny tv series about death and crossing over souls. It’s all dry humor and visual slapstick. Heavy on the language (sounds like me driving).
- The Ghost Whisperer — I’m watching season 3 on dvd. It’s a little dark this season and scary. Mel almost dies a few times herself and that’s only the first three shows. But, it is entertaining, and I love the topic.
- Comedy! Over at the Hall house we love The Daily Show, 30 Rock, and The Office. Great for elevating the mood.
- And, of course, we are reading For The Love of Dog. Hee hee.
Well, happy watching and reading.