The full moon and the eclipse are pushing out the last bits of the stuff we don’t need regarding expression. Unfortunately, this has been a huge area of healing for me which would explain the big clearing necessary. I’ve had more dreams about helping people heal their throats in the past 2 weeks!
So, what happens once everything is clearer and brighter and we’ve gotten rid of ton of poo? Probably what I am beginning to experience. A bit of an identity crisis! Who am I now? If all that I was was wrapped up in all these false beliefs, now what? Perhaps now I can rethink my world and my path. Go back to the essence of what I loved to do or who I am.
- I am going to buy some blue hair dye possibly, maybe even pink. I want some streaks in my hair.
- I want more community support, that seems a bit lacking (except for my blog friends. I love you guys!)
- I need much more dog kisses in my life after all, Dog is GOD spelled backwards.
- More steady flow of abundance. I get big bursts than low calms.
- Less work, more play. That’s a big one. I am such a workaholic.
- A lot less effort in life. It shouldn’t be this much work to get what you need.
- More color.
- Less complaints.
- And finally, no more trying so hard, no more proving myself. It’s all good now. Anyone know where to get some quality blue hair dye?