I’m down today. I miss my beagle. Things are dying off in my life and changing and it hasn’t been easy. I’m changing, growing. Come the end of the year, some things I will let go of-business and focus-wise. The doors that are opening are all involving moving into the role of teacher, which suits me fine. It’s time to teach about healing with nature, healing ourselves and our animals, and working with Spirit.
When our moods suck it is always good to grab for some gratitude, I am reminded. So, here goes.
I am grateful for:
1. Lilibeth is no longer in any pain. She can be with Jake, run on grass, and see. I know her spirit lives on. I’ve seen and felt it.
2. The wonderful friends I’ve made in the blogging world who have lent their support and good wishes. I went into creating my design blog for the purpose of making sales. Silly me. What it has become is a place for deep support.
3. My husband and I celebrate our 18th anniversary tomorrow. I am grateful we are still married in spite of how hard life has been in the past few years. We haven’t killed each other, which is a good thing, and we still love each other. I honestly couldn’t have made it this far without him.
4. I grateful for Emma Lou, our reincarnated dog, for Foxy Cleopatra, our angel dog, for Sarah our barking dog, and even Jessica, our 2-legged, who drives me crazy. Everyone stay put for awhile please. 🙂
5. My wonderful close friends, who have gone way beyond my expectations, even when they were going through their own awful stuff, they were there for me.
6. I was able to pay the electric bill and have food, & put gas in the car. Woo-hoo!
7. I am grateful for that glimpse of the bigger me, that feeling that is “all there is”, although I don’t know yet how to integrate that new vision into who I am or who I am becoming. Thank you to my spirit helpers who help me even though I can be a major pain in the ass.
8. A big thanks to all the students I’ve had through the year, who have been willing and excited to learn the information I had to pass along.
When we write our gratitude lists, it is amazing that our values and what is important to us make themselves quite clear.